Arm Lift Surgery
An arm lift is a cosmetic surgical procedure to improve the appearance of the under portion of your upper arms. ALCS offers the best Arm Lift Surgery in Jaipur.
Why Choose ALCS?
An arm lift, or brachioplasty, is a surgical procedure to reduce excessive sagging skin which droops downward, tightens and smoothes the underlying supportive tissue which defines the shape of the upper arm also reduces localized pockets of fat in the upper arm area.
Fluctuations in weight, growing older and heredity may cause upper arms to have a drooping, sagging appearance. This is a state that cannot be corrected through exercise.
Arm lift surgery in Jaipur might be perfect if the underside of upper arms are sagging or look loose and misshapen because of excess fat and skin.
Types of Arm Lift Surgery
Tumescent liposuction (fluid retention ) is the most frequent kind of liposuction. It involves injecting a lot of medicated solution to the areas before the fat is removed.
power assisted liposuction
Power-assisted operation was created on account of this problem often involved in transferring the lean liposuction tubes (cannulas) to remove all of the muscles that are targeted.
- Anaesthesia – Medications are administered for comfort during arm lift surgery in Jaipur. These options include intravenous sedation and general anaesthesia.
- Opening the incision – Incision length and routine during arm lift surgery depend on the amount and location of excess skin to be removed, as well as the best judgment of your plastic surgeon. Incisions are usually placed on the interior of the arm or around the back of the arm, depending on the surgeon’s preference, and may extend from the underarm (axilla) to just above the elbow. Excess fat might be directly excised or treated with liposuction.Depending on specific conditions, incisions are made, and underlying supportive tissue is repositioned and stitched with internal sutures. Ultimately, the skin is smoothed over the new shape of the arm.
- Closing the incisions – The incisions will be closed with absorbable sutures or stitches which will be removed within one to two weeks.
- See the results – The smoother, tighter contours that result from brachioplasty are evident almost immediately following procedure, even though there will be some swelling and bruising.
- Stop smoking prior to undergoing surgery to encourage better healing.
- Avoid taking aspirin, certain anti inflammatory drugs and some herbal medicines that can cause increased bleeding.
- Regardless of the type of surgery to be done, hydration Is very important before and after operation for recovery.
- If your physician recommends weight benchmarks or lifestyle modifications, do your very best to reach them to guarantee the best results and decrease the probability of complications.
- Upper arm lift surgery in Jaipur is generally performed on an outpatient basis. Be sure to arrange for someone to drive you home after surgery and remain with you for at least the first night following surgery.
- Rest as much as possible.
- Follow all instructions on looking after the wound.
- Avoid strenuous exercise or heavy lifting for a minimum of one month.
- You might need to wear your compression garment for several weeks.
- Report any bleeding, acute pain or unusual symptoms to your physician
The arm lift surgery cost in Jaipur varies from region to region, person to person, and most importantly depends on the training and experience of the plastic surgeon. Before you opt for arm lift surgery, you must be realistic in expectations about the effects of this surgery as well as financial aspects. Consult your doctor in advance and always know every minute expense in advance.
However, be extremely mindful that the comfort factor with the Doctor and the reputation of the Dr. should be of highest consideration while finalizing the Doctor. You must always choose the surgeon who has training and long experience for any cosmetic surgery procedure instead of worrying about few additional bucks. ALCS Clinic offers a detailed consultation to let you know about these aspects of arm lift. The best cosmetic surgeon in Rajasthan takes care of your arm lift surgery at ALCS in Jaipur.
Incision scars from arm lift surgery on Jaipur are permanent but are typically placed in areas that aren’t easily observable. Rarely, incisions could result in elevated, red scars. Injections of a corticosteroid medicine or other treatments may be utilized to improve the appearance of discoloration.
One might notice some asymmetry in the shape of your arms because of changes throughout the recovery process. Also, while the surgeon will attempt to make your arms look as symmetrical as possible, perfect symmetry may not be possible.
During an arm lift, the repositioning of your arm tissues can impact superficial sensory nerves and one may feel temporary numbness.
Like any other kind of big surgery, an arm lift poses a risk of bleeding, infection and an adverse reaction to anaesthesia.
- Experienced Team – Our medical team of plastic surgery arm lift in Jaipur consists of experienced doctors and medical staff trained in performing complex cosmetic procedures.
- Modern Infrastructure – Our clinic comes equipped with state-of-the-art technology and infrastructure.
- Consistent Performance – All our patients have been extremely satisfied with our services and results.
Let’s Be Social:
GET IN TOUCH WITH