A beard transplant is a method of hair restoration in which the surgeon transplants beard hair to the scalp using follicular unit extraction. ALCS offers the best Beard Transplant in Jaipur.
Why Choose ALCS?
A beard transplant may be required for the recovery of baldness on the beard area utilizing hair in the scalp or restoring hair on scalp with hair from the beard. The method that the surgeon uses is known as follicular unit extraction methods (FUE). The focus here is generally on rebuilding a new beard or enhance the present one.
A beard transplant in Jaipur is a popular process that could work wonders for thickening up hair follicles and looking smarter and younger.
Types of Beard Transplant
Tumescent liposuction (fluid retention ) is the most frequent kind of liposuction. It involves injecting a lot of medicated solution to the areas before the fat is removed.
power assisted liposuction
Power-assisted operation was created on account of this problem often involved in transferring the lean liposuction tubes (cannulas) to remove all of the muscles that are targeted.
Transplants can be done using any of the two techniques
- Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE)
- Follicular Unit Transplantation (FUT).
Both involve a method where surgeons remove hair in the donor region.
- Within an FUE beard transplant, human hairs are grafted one by one by the donor area and planted in the area with less hair. The surgeon is normally able to harvest one of each five follicles, but results vary basis doctor caliber, type of process and hair quality.
FUE has become the most frequent transplant process.
- A FUT transplant involves taking a tiny strip of tissue in the donor region using a microscopic dissection procedure. The surgeon then closes the wound border, leaving just a single, handsome scar beneath.
Generally, the target patients are those who have lost hair because of hereditary, health, lifestyle or trauma-related causes. It is similar for beard transplants – they’re demanded by people who may have lost hair from the beard area because of a hereditary condition, illness, certain medicines, accidents or some other similar reasons. By getting a beard transplant, they could enjoy a complete beard once more or sometimes, for the very first moment.
Even though there might be many men who’d want to acquire a beard transplant, not all of them will end up being suitable candidates for the same. There’s a specific standard, to be fulfilled for a person to be considered suitable.
There are generally two kinds of beard transplants.
- Follicular unit extraction (FUE) beard transplant functions by directly pulling the donor follicles using a little semi-circular incision that permits individual follicle to be hauled. This is subsequently grafted directly onto the beard region.
- Using follicular unit transplantation (FUT) transplant, the process uses cutting edge technology that involves harvesting the hair follicles functioning microscopically to make countless miniature, natural-looking grafts to be implanted for individual hairs or twice hair grafts.
In either FUE and FUT the discoloration into the donor area is kept to a minimum, allowing hair to rise through the scar tissues and ensuring that there will be no baldness within this
field. The amount of grafts can vary from a couple of hundred to a couple thousand. Great care is required to guarantee organic rise and look including the careful positioning of the grafts in the precise angle and management of normal growth. Once set, the microscopically dissected grafts of a beard transplant in Jaipur are permanent.
Beard transplant cost in Jaipur are quite expensive. But like any other cosmetic procedure, to get a beard transplant, one should only go to practitioners / clinic with very good feedbacks. It is possible to find services at different rates, but we suggest you understand your target clinic thoroughly and carefully have a look at the testimonials.
- Also, a few centers may charge per graft and the entire cost based on cost per graft and number of grafts required.
- Other centers, meanwhile, charge per session – however, the price-per-graft version is useful because some patients need more grafts than many others.
There’s little to no downtime with all the FUE Beard Hair Transplant in Jaipur Procedure as a local anesthetic is used. Following the process, patients can leave the clinic immediately.
Recovery depends upon the size of the region of face or strains which were transplanted. Generally, recovery takes about 5-7 days, post which any redness or minor swelling at the treatment site will have subsided.
Patient may experience slight swelling in the transplanted areas, however that ought to be temporary and subside over 36 to 48 hours. If swelling lasts greater than 72 hours, patient should consult doctor as this may be due to any infection.
- Bleeding: Mild to moderate bleeding is also a possibility in the donor in addition to recipient place. But this is readily controlled by using gentle pressure to the issue area. Cold compression may also alleviate symptoms such as swelling and bleeding.
- Scarring: Scarring is a part and parcel of each operation and a beard transplant is not any different. The extent of scarring is based on graft extraction procedure utilized.
- Follicular Unit Transplant (FUT), aka the conventional strip procedure transplant, will lead to a prominent linear scar in the donor website.
- Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) on the flip side will lead to countless barely detectable pinhole scars.
Let’s Be Social:
GET IN TOUCH WITH