BIO FUE Hair Transplant
Bio FUE is nothing but just a new name for FUE method. Actually, it is a biotechnology of Follicular Unit Extraction or FUE hair transplantation. Rather, it is really an advantageous method for grafting also for the donor area. ALCS offers the best BIO FUE Hair Transplant in Jaipur.
Hair transplant is a medical procedure to help treat permanent hair fall. It is done by taking hair follicles from the patient’s own scalp and transplanting it on to the affected area. There are two techniques used to carry out Hair Transplant
Types of BIO FUE Hair Transplan
Bio-Direct hair Transplant is one of the most cutting edge and favored hair rebuilding technique. The Bio-Direct Hair Transplant is a mix of two hair rebuilding methodology
There are a number of advantages of the method which is why doctors suggest to go for BIO FUE Hair Treatment in Jaipur. Some of the most prominent advantages of going for BIO-FUE Hair Transplant in Jaipur are listed below:
- Natural simulation of follicles leading to improvised texture.
- Apart from simulating growth in hair follicles, the regenerative cells also help in faster healing of the donor as well as the recipient site.
- The regenerative cells used in BIO-FUE act as catalyst for new hair growth thereby giving better results than simple FUE.
As a leading doctor conducting BIO FUE treatment in Jaipur explains, the procedure is quite similar to the FUE treatment with an addition of a few steps.
- The doctor collects a small blood sample from the patient’s body, typically from the arms like a normal blood test.
- This blood is then run through a centrifuge to separate the growth promoting cells.
- Now, the actual hair transplant procedure starts and the doctor applies local anesthesia on the donor as well as the recipient site.
- Then, with the help of a small cylindrical instrument, the doctor separates individual follicles. To do this, first a set of sample grafts is extracted (typically 5-7). These samples are used to adjust the length of the blade to ensure standardized slits.
- These grafts are then treated with the regenerative cells as extracted earlier and transplanted into the recipient area.
- The doctor then cleans the area with an antiseptic.
- The downtime is quite less for BIO FUE, however, your doctor may ask you to cover your head for a day or two to avoid dirt and infection.
An obvious question in your mind would be – how much does BIO FUE Hair transplant cost in Jaipur? Well, the answer is certainly not straightforward, as there are a number of factors impacting the cost of BIO FUE treatment in Jaipur and any other city. The simple formula for calculating the overall cost will be number of grafts times the cost per graft. What needs attention here is – the cost is calculated basis per graft and not per strand of hair. Secondly, the cost per graft will vary depending on the following
- Experience of the surgeon in conducting BIO FUE procedures.
- Individual requirement on the number of grafts.
- Medical facility chosen to undergo the treatment.
- Expertise and number of support staff required during the procedure.
If you are planning to get a BIO FUE Hair transplant in Jaipur, below is a list of why you should consider getting the same done at ALCS Studio
- Reputed and experienced surgeons
- State of the art facilities
- Cost-effective procedures
- Minimal formalities leading to a comfortable environment
Let’s Be Social:
GET IN TOUCH WITH