Thigh Lift Surgery
A thighplasty, or thigh lift, is a surgical procedure to tighten and improve the appearance of thighs. ALCS offers the best Thigh Lift Surgery in Jaipur.
Why Choose ALCS?
For many people, the upper thighs become an increasingly problematic area as they age, while some discover that the thighs remain stubbornly resistant to exercise and diet following massive weight loss. Fat cells, cellulite, and extra skin may accumulate on the thighs, making people look thicker, older, and less healthy than they really are. Sagging skin around the thighs can make individuals feel self-conscious about their appearance. While some people achieve great results with vigorous exercise and a wholesome diet, others find it difficult or perhaps impossible to tone their legs.
Fortunately, plastic surgery offers a potentially ideal solution in the way of thigh lift operation. Thigh lift surgery in Jaipur is a great way to get healthier and more appealing upper thighs. This process is particularly valuable for people who struggle with loose, extra skin because of weight reduction. A thigh lift, or thighplasty, involves the removal of excess skin, fat, and tissue to both tone and enhance upper legs.
Types of Thigh Lift
Tumescent liposuction (fluid retention ) is the most frequent kind of liposuction. It involves injecting a lot of medicated solution to the areas before the fat is removed.
power assisted liposuction
Power-assisted operation was created on account of this problem often involved in transferring the lean liposuction tubes (cannulas) to remove all of the muscles that are targeted.
- For undesirable skin and soft tissue across thighs, the plastic surgeon might have the ability to remove thin layers of stubborn fats during the process, but thighplasty in Jaipur is not designed for this purpose and is not a replacement for good exercise and nutrition.
- If weight loss objectives haven’t been met, losing further weight may cause thigh tissue to droop again and gaining significant weight after the procedure may also ruin the results. The surgeon might have the ability to help determine a target weight for this procedure.
- One should be in good general health. Chronic conditions like uncontrolled diabetes may endanger ability to recover well or go under the essential anesthesia or sedation.
- Smoking can disrupt healing process and increase risk for complications and hence smokers are advised to quit smoking before the treatment and also for a prescribed time after operation.
- Don’t drink heavily, since this can also impair recovery and raise complications risk.
- Stay psychologically healthy, because plastic surgery can be both physically and emotionally taxing.
- One should have realistic expectations for the process and the surgeon will provide more information about possible outcomes.
- One should be able to commit to maintaining a nutritious diet and exercising after thigh lift to preserve results.
- The plastic surgeon will be able to evaluate candidacy to get thigh-plasty by examining entire body, reviewing medical records, and discussing goals through initial consultation. For an ineligible candidate for a thigh lift, the physician may have the ability to recommend a different treatment to help enhance the appearance of thighs.
- Anaesthesia – Medications are administered for your comfort during the surgical procedures. The options consist of intravenous sedation and general anaesthesia. Your health care provider will recommend the best option for you.
- Opening the incisions – Incision patterns vary depending on the region or areas to be treated, level of correction and individual and surgeon preference.
- Inner thigh lift incision
- One technique employed for a thigh lift puts incisions in the groin, extending downward and wraps around the rear of the thigh.
- Another method removes excess skin in the groin down to the knee using an incision along the inseam.
- You may also qualify for a minimal incision inner thigh lift that involves an incision just in the groin region. Your plastic surgeon will decide what’s right.
- Outer thigh lift incision
- Improving the contours of the outer thigh might require an incision extending from the groin round the hip and round the back.
- Advanced techniques usually allow incisions to be placed in strategic places where they can be hidden by most types of clothes and swimsuits. But, incisions may be extensive.
- Inner thigh lift incision
- Closing the incisions – Deep sutures inside underlying tissues help to form and support the newly shaped shapes. Sutures, skin glue clips or tapes may be used to shut the skin incisions.
The smoother aerodynamic contouring that results in a thigh lift Is evident almost immediately, although originally obscured by swelling and bruising. Get more info about thigh lift results. Talk to your cosmetic surgeon to learn more about the risks of thigh lift processes and what you can do to reduce yours.
The thigh lift surgery cost n Jaipur will vary based on the experience and expertise of your physician. Always look for these qualities in your plastic surgeon rather than going over cheap or more costly practices. You can expect to acquire the very best thigh surgery under the competent guidance of seasoned surgeons in ALCS, Jaipur.
The outer thigh and buttock lift along with also the inner thigh lift surgery in Jaipur are a major commitment in time and energy post-operatively. Therefore, one must follow appropriate steps to recovery and be careful after the surgery:
- Expect to need at least 2 – 4 weeks to recuperate from those procedures before one can go back to basic work and home tasks. After 4 – 6 weeks you may restart mild exercise and following six months you can resume whole activity.
- Following the outer thigh and buttock lift, the outer thighs will be tight, lifted and smooth. The buttocks may be increased or reduced in proportion. The scars should fall within the bikini line.
- After an inner thigh lift, the thighs are tight and smooth. The scar will be at the front of the groin crease in the bikini line and down the inner part of the thigh to around the knee degree. The results from both processes are extremely dramatic and life changing for most patients.
- There’ll be significant swelling of their legs and thighs in the first three months after operation. Normally after six months after the swelling has resolved and the scars have faded, the individual can completely enjoy his/her new body.
- One may need to wear a special garment in the first month after the surgery in order that fresh thigh shape can be corrected.
- Do not engage in heavy lifting or strenuous activities or running for six to eight months following the thigh surgery.
- You’ll get fruitful thighplasty in Jaipur in the hands of the very best plastic surgeon in Rajasthan in ALCS Studio.
- Experienced Medical Team – Our medical team consist of experienced doctors and medical staff trained in performing various complex cosmetic procedures.
- Modern Infrastructure – Our clinic comes equipped with state-of-the-art technology and infrastructure.
- Consistent Results – All our patients have been very satisfied with the result and services they got at ALCStudio.
Let’s Be Social:
GET IN TOUCH WITH